The customer is hereby informed of the regulations concerning marketing communication, the Law of 21 June 2014 on Confidence in the Digital Economy, the Data Protection Act of 06 August 2004 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: no. 2016-679).
7.1 Personal data collection officer
For personal data collected in connection with the creation of the user’s personal account and their browsing on the site, the entity in charge of the processing of personal data is: CITEV. www.veloraildescevennes.fr is represented by François Zielinger, its legal representative
As the entity in charge the processing of the data it collects, www.veloraildescevennes.fr undertakes to comply with the legal provisions in force. In particular, the customer must establish the purpose of their data processing, to provide to its prospects and customers, during the obtaining of their consents, complete information on the processing of their personal data and to maintain a factual record of operations.
Every time that www.veloraildescevennes.fr processes personal data, www.veloraildescevennes.fr shall take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the personal data with regard to the purposes for which www.veloraildescevennes.fr processes them.
7.2 Purpose of the data collected
www.veloraildescevennes.fr is likely to process the data, in whole or in part, in order:
- to enable browsing on the site and the management and traceability of provisions and services requested by the user: login and use of the site, invoicing, order history, etc.
- to prevent against computer fraud (spamming, hacking, etc.): computer hardware used for navigation, IP address, password (hashing)
- to improve the navigation on the site: connection and usage data
- to conduct optional satisfaction surveys on www.veloraildescevennes.fr: email address
- to carry out communication campaigns (sms, mail): phone number, email address
www.veloraildescevennes.fr does not market your personal data, which are only used therein by necessity or for statistical purposes and analyses.
7.3 Right to access, rectify and object
In accordance with the European regulations in force, users of www.veloraildescevennes.fr have the following rights:
- right of access (Article 15 GDPR) and rectification (Article 16 GDPR), update, completeness of the user’s data, right of blocking or erasing the user’s personal data (Article 17 of the GDPR), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, out of date, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited
- right to withdraw consent at any time (Article 13-2c GDPR)
- right to limit the processing of user data (Article 18 GDPR)
- right to object to the processing of user data (Article 21 GDPR)
- right to the portability of the user-provided data, when this data is the subject of automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (Article 20 GDPR)
- right to define what becomes of users’ data after their death and to choose to whom www.veloraildescevennes.fr must communicate (or not) its data to a previously appointed third party
As soon as www.veloraildescevennes.fr becomes aware of the death of a user and lacking instructions from him, www.veloraildescevennes.fr undertakes to destroy their data, unless their conservation is necessary for probative purposes or to fulfil a legal obligation.
If the user wishes to know how www.veloraildescevennes.fr uses their personal data, request the rectification or oppose their processing, the user may contact www.veloraildescevennes.fr in writing at the following address:
CITEV – DPO, Caroline Barbier
Place de la gare 30270 St Jean-du-Gard.
In this case, the user must indicate the personal data that they would like www.veloraildescevennes.fr to correct, update or delete, by identifying themselves precisely with a copy of an identity document (identity card or passport).
Requests for deletion of personal data will be subject to the obligations that are imposed on www.veloraildescevennes.fr by law, particularly in terms of document storage or archiving. Lastly, users of www.veloraildescevennes.fr may file a complaint with the supervisory authorities, and in particular the National Commission on Informatics and Liberty (CNIL – https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
7.4 Non-disclosure of personal data
www.veloraildescevennes.fr is prohibited from processing, hosting or transferring the information collected on its customers to any country located outside of the European Union or recognised as “unsuitable” by the European Commission, without first informing the customer. However, www.veloraildescevennes.fr remains free to choose its technical and commercial sub-contractors, on the condition that they present sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Regulations on Data Protection (GDPR: no. 2016-679).
www.veloraildescevennes.fr undertakes to take all the necessary precautions to preserve the security of the information and in particular that they are not communicated to unauthorised persons. However, if an incident affecting the integrity or confidentiality of the customer’s information is brought to the attention of www.veloraildescevennes.fr, it shall promptly inform the customer and notify them of the correction measures taken. In addition, www.veloraildescevennes.fr does not collect any “sensitive data”.
The user’s personal data may be processed by subsidiaries of www.veloraildescevennes.fr and sub-contractors (service providers), solely for the purposes of this policy.
Within the limits of their respective powers and for the purposes mentioned above, the main parties likely to have access to the user’s data at www.veloraildescevennes.fr are primarily our customer service agents.